As Office Manager, you have a broad range of tasks, responsibilities and projects that support the members of the management team.
- You are the first point of contact and deal with correspondence and phone calls. You are responsible for office management and facilities at the Ghent and Hasselt sites.
- As a flexible teamplayer, you are involved in different projects (marketing, IT, communication,…)
- You support management by managing calendars, prioritising the different appointments, organising and preparing meetings and making travel, transport and accommodation arrangements for business trips (in Europe).
- You compile and prepare reports and high-level PowerPoint presentations.
- You produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms. You collate and handle expenses for the managers.
- More important than your education or experience, are your skills and attitude.
- You are discreet, trustworthy and able to manage confidential information. You communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- You possess strong organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task. You are a problem solver, not afraid to take initiative and act proactively.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) is key. Good oral and written communication skills are required, and you are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You work from the Ghent office, but are flexible to travel to Hasselt.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment with focus on growth, health and sustainability.
- A varied job with a large autonomy.
- A competitive salary with a number of fringe benefits.